Coronavirus update

26th March 2020

Hi there Hoggies.

With the current COVID-19 situation our rides, obviously are unlikely to go ahead as they normally would.

Our next ride on the 4th of April to Kangaroo Valley has been cancelled. Based on the current situation, it’s not practical nor is it in line with the current government recommendations to do a ride like this. I think the best that we can do is possibly have a short local ride.

For example, we might be able to meet at the shop, observe the recommended social distancing guidelines, don’t have a sign on sheet, go somewhere quite like Mangrove Dam, don’t stop for coffee or food & return to the shop.

Having said that, after yesterday’s further business closures & the continuing restrictions on people’s movements, this may not be possible. I will make a decision next Wednesday, but I’m expecting by then the government will be close to locking us down for a while.

I’m expecting HOG AU to make a call soon, which would shut down all HOG rides.

For now we can just go day by day. Take care of yourselves & if you want to discuss anything, give me a call.

Brad – Head Road Captain 0436 658 603

<< Previous | Next >>